Les Amis D'abord Index du Forum
Les Amis D'abord
Bonjour à tous!

Les Amis D'abord Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: READ BOOK Coming Home: One Man's Return To The Irish Langua ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Amis D'abord Index du Forum -> Extérieur -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takiaqueen

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 12:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Coming Home: One Man's Return To The Irish Langua Répondre en citant

Coming Home: One man's return to the Irish Language
by Michael McCaughan
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Coming Home: One man's return to the Irish Language
->>>ONLINE BOOK Coming Home: One man's return to the Irish Language

‘Some part of me believed I would become a more complete person if I spoke Irish, more in tune with my roots, my identity, my very being.’

&#x2018;A hugely enjoyable linguistic travelogue that is also a sort of love story: full of passion, lightness, but, also, commitment. McCaughan&#x2019;s engaging prose is a joy to read. Discover the Sex Pistols&#x2019; connection with C&#xfa;il Aodha and many another startling fact about the Irish language. This journey towards a homecoming will touch many hearts.&#x2019;<em> Joseph O'Connor</em>

This is the story of Michael McCaughan&#x2019;s journey around Ireland and the Irish language. From a surreal start involving dedicated listening to Raidi&#xf3; na Gaeltachta&#x2019;s death notices, to rediscovering the soul of the language through immersing himself in Phil Lynott&#x2019;s music &ndash; all without becoming a Gaelbore &ndash; <em>Coming Home</em> will make you want to follow in his footsteps and strike out in search of the <em>gr&#xe1;</em>.

Details:
price: $24.00
bound: 256 pages
publisher: Gill Books (March 16, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06W5GD2TB
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 861 KB

Coming Home: One man's return to the Irish Language book in English

Tags: book book free from xiaomi, book read, full version download, download via torrent client, book Mega, book torrent, sale book, book for ibooks, download android, download via torrent client, book without pay, audio find store price download, format txt pdf, full version original acquire book look, original book, ebook android pdf

171bf2437f

The,,latest,,Tweets,,from,,Michael,,McCaughan,,(@RPMReportMike)
44,,records,,for,,Michael,,Mccaughan

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 12:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Amis D'abord Index du Forum -> Extérieur -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006